MAKO Freedive Rope Weight Strap
The MAKO freedive rope weight strap is what the professional freedive instructors and competitive freedivers use to weight their dive rope.
The stainless steel buckle/strap system allows for easy installation and removal of standard dive weights and has a formed loop for securing to a rope or a locking carabiner.
Definitely the professional diver’s choice in weighting your freedive rope.
Recommended Option: MAKO Freedive Training Float Complete Package
This is the best complete freediving training package available.
- Mako Pro Series Freedive training Buoy with up-armored inner bladder and 100% stainless steel D rings and rubberized handles
- Freedive lanyard (highly recommended for safety)
- Dive flag with stiffener (removable)
- Dive flag holder (removable)
- Two stainless steel locking carabiners (connect pulley to float / connect weight strap to rope)
- One rope pulley to easily adjust the depth of your bottom plate
- One competition bottom plate
- One mini locator Beacon
- One competition weight strap(easy to add and remove weights) NOTE: (weights not included)
This is the highest quality freedive training buoy available.