MAKO Freedive Bottom Plate
The MAKO Spearguns Freedive Bottom Plate is a professional grade freediving bottom plate used by freedive instructors, world class freedive competitors and pure freedivers working on their technique.
This freedive bottom plate measures 11 inches in diameter. The MAKO freedive bottom plate is made of molded ABS, making this Freediving bottom plate both durable and functional.
The through hole for the rope includes a cable gland. So, keeping this freedive bottom plate positioned is easy.
Surrounding the perimeter of the freedive bottom plate are a series of through holes for attaching verification tags.
Recommended Option: MAKO Freedive Training Float Complete Package
This is the best complete freediving training package available.
- Mako Pro Series Freedive training Buoy with up-armored inner bladder and 100% stainless steel D rings and rubberized handles
- Freedive lanyard (highly recommended for safety)
- Dive flag with stiffener (removable)
- Dive flag holder (removable)
- Two stainless steel locking carabiners (connect pulley to float / connect weight strap to rope)
- One rope pulley to easily adjust the depth of your bottom plate
- One competition bottom plate
- One mini locator Beacon
- One competition weight strap(easy to add and remove weights) NOTE: (weights not included)
This is the highest quality freedive training buoy available.