3mm Rock Socks with Kevlar Soles
Attention California Shore Divers!
Rock Socks by MAKO Spearguns have soles made of Kevlar. That’s right! KEVLAR SOLES! I guarantee no other freedive socks are more durable than the MAKO Spearguns Rock Socks.
And guess what…They are made from 100% Genuine Yamamoto Neoprene. So, you get the most durable socks in the world and the most comfortable and the warmest socks ever made.
This is another example of MAKO quality at an amazing price.
What other freedive socks have Kevlar soles and made with 100% genuine Yamamoto neoprene?
Because a sock with these features, sold at a dive shop would cost around $70.00 per pair. But, because MAKO sells direct to divers (no dive shop markup), we can offer the highest quality products for a lot less than dive shop prices.
These are the most durable freedive socks ever made!
Available in 3mm thickness
- The best neoprene in the world (Yamamoto neoprene)
- 3 dimensional cut (left and right) for the best fit and amazing comfort
- Non-skid KEVLAR sole for increased traction on boats and durability
- Toes have abrasion resistant material to prevent toe nail cuts
- All seams are glued, stitched AND welded to make a water tight seal and prevent unraveling of stitching from the high wear areas that contact the fin pocket.
NOTE: These Kevlar Soled socks do add a ½ size to your foot size.
- If your foot pockets are a bit loose when you wear non Kevlar sole socks, then your foot pockets will fit perfectly with the Kevlar sole socks.
- If your foot pockets fit perfectly when you wear non Kevlar Sole socks, then your foot pockets will be too tight with the Kevlar sole socks.