Tow-Behind Float (30-Quart Capacity)
Spacious and Towable Float for Spearfishing and Water Sports
The MAKO Tow-Behind Float keeps your fish, eats and drinks cool while spearfishing, swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing or while paddleboarding on your SUP. And best of all….NO SHARKS! Hard-Shell Floats are also great for dry storage!
Connect your float to your canoe, kayak or SUP and tow it wherever you go.
Use it as a spearfishing float to keeps sharks away!
Do Not Confuse This MAKO Float with the Two Piece (Screw Together) Coolers By “CreekKooler”.
The MAKO Tow Behind Float is by far superior because it is one solid piece.
- Hard-shell exterior
- Made of one solid piece (not screwed together)
- No leaking
- No screws
- No warping
- Lightly insulated holds ice for up to 2 Hours
- Includes never lose drain plug
- It's totally unsinkable!
- Easy on off lid stays secured even in surf
- 2 koozie holders
- Channeling hull for straight towing
- Front and rear handles
- Measures a whopping 40” long x 23”wide x 12” tall