Spearfishing Longfins Freediving Backpack
This is the must have Freediving/Spearfishing backpack for shore dives as well as boat dives.
- Gear bag
- Speargun holder (holds two spearguns)
- And an Insulated Fish Bag/Cooler Bag all in one!
Three compartments keep your gear neatly stored and protected while in transit.
- 43" long x 12" wide x 8" deep
- Holds freedive fins up to 43 inches long
- Wetsuits/ gloves/ socks
Secondary compartment (insulated):
- 32" long x 8" wide x 4" deep
- Floatline and float
Xtra wide utility pocket:
- 8" long x 7" wide
- PLUS Size smart phones
- Left and right side speargun mount bungies
- Front bungie
- Adjustable shoulder straps with chest strap for additional support
- D Rings for attaching accessories
- Mesh vents on both sides
- Drainage holes
Other recommended accessories are listed as follows and can be purchased on the MAKO website by following the links.
Our Mini Stainless Steel Carabiners provide a quick and easy means to attach all your accessories to the backpack.
Your fishing license is the most important thing you need when going spearfishing. This waterproof pouch makes a perfect waterproof fishing license holder. I attach it to my dive bag so I know that I have it with me whenever I go diving. It also works well as a waterproof bag for your cell phone, but unlike our other cell phone cases, this one does not float.