Oceanic F.10 Freedive Watch V3
Now available: Version 3 Oceanic F.10 Freedive Watch, the best dedicated freediving watch on the market today. The F.10 dedicated freediving watch comes equipped with everything you'll need for one deep breath. Provides digital depth, elapsed dive time on the surface and underwater, and a generous collection of customizable audible and visual LED alarms and interval prompts for ultimate performance and safety.
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE USA.
"The Oceanic F.10 was designed by freedivers for freedivers. It has many freediving specific features including a wide variety of convenient alarms. It's ideally suited for all types of breath-hold diving, spearfishing or freediving, recreational to competitive. I've personally been diving with this computer for the past 14 months and find the repetitive depth alarm to be of specific value as it can track each atmosphere. The F.10 also features a surface interval alarm which is very beneficial during my interval training for competitive freediving. It has a unique safety feature of an on-going stopwatch so whilst in-water my running time does not get erased if the computer becomes submerged- unlike with any other freediving computer. Right now, this is simply the best freediving computer on the market- period."
Multiple World Record Holder
Endorsed by F.I.I. The Leading Freediving Education Agency
The F.10 V3 builds on the V2 with new functionality including:
- Automatic Wet Dive Activation from Watch Mode
- Backlight activates during audible alarms
- Auto countdown timer reset and start
- Improved log access
- Dual time on main watch display option
- Freedive Mode Main displays Depth and Elapsed Dive Time with access to either a pre-set countdown timer or lap timer
- User defined surface recovery timer, repeating elapsed dive time alarm, repeating depth interval alarm and 3 max depth alarms - with flashing LED and auto-backlight illumination
- 99 dive log with Max Depth, EDT, Surface Interval
- :01 step profile scroll - EDIT and Depth
- History Mode including total EDT and number of dives, Max depth ever with its EDT, Longest EDT ever with its Max Depth, Average Max Depth, EDT, and number of dives per day
- Digital watch functions including alternate time zone, chronograph, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Optional PC Downloadable with 1 second sampling rate
- User-Replaceable Battery
- User settable depth activation for shallow water training
- User updatable firmware - with optional cable
- Salt / Fresh Water setting
- Improved time and depth settings resolution
- Repeatable countdown timer for interval training
- Added history for the last session (resets at midnight, or may be manually reset)
MAKO SPEARGUNS is an Authorized Oceanic Dealer. Unfortunately, not every business that advertises Oceanic products is an Authorized Dealer. Products not purchased from an Authorized may not be authentic, complete or have all the latest design and production updates and may have been tampered with. If you purchase products from a non Authorized Dealer, neither Oceanic, nor an Authorized Dealer is obligated to offer you warranty service program coverage. Feel free to contact Oceanic directly to confirm MAKO SPEARGUNS is an authorized Oceanic Dealer.
The Oceanic F.10 User Manual is available for download here.
Oceanic F.10 Instructional Videos
F.10 Tutorial - Introduction - Button Operation & User-Interface
Tutorial video for the F.10 Introduction to button operation and user-interface using the eDiving scuba diving simulator. To eDive with the AERIS F.10 yourself for free, visit www.ediving.us
F.10 Tutorial - Watch Mode
Tutorial video for the F.10 Watch Mode using the eDiving scuba diving simulator.
F.10 Tutorial - Surface Displays and Settings Menu
Tutorial video for the F.10 Dive Mode Surface Displays and Menu Settings using the eDiving scuba diving simulator.
F.10 Tutorial - Freedive Mode
Tutorial video for the F.10 freedive mode including main and alternate displays using the eDiving scuba diving simulator.