Tow-Behind Floating Cooler (30-Quart Capacity)
Spacious, Insulated, Towable Floating Cooler for Spearfishing and Water Sports
The MAKO Tow-Behind Floating Cooler keeps your fish, eats and drinks cold while spearfishing, swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing or while paddleboarding on your SUP. And best of all….NO SHARKS! Hard-Shell Floating Coolers are also great for dry storage!
Connect your floating cooler to your canoe, kayak or SUP and tow it wherever you go.
Use it as a spearfishing float to keeps sharks away!
Or, keep it in your vehicle and use it as a regular cooler!
Do Not Confuse This MAKO Floating Cooler with the Two Piece (Screw Together) Coolers By “CreekKooler”.
The MAKO Tow Behind Floating Cooler is by far superior because it is one solid piece.
- Hard-shell exterior
- Made of one solid piece (not screwed together)
- No leaking
- No screws
- No warping
- Totally insulated holds ice for up to 2 days
- Includes never lose drain plug
- It's totally unsinkable!
- Easy on off lid stays secured even in surf
- 2 koozie holders
- Channeling hull for straight towing
- Front and rear handles
- Measures a whopping 40” long x 23”wide x 12” tall