Universal Euro Sharkfin Tab Spears with Flopper
UNIVERSAL CUT FITS ALMOST EVERY EURO MECH MADE!
Because of the abundance of big game in South Africa and the needs of South African hunters, South Africa has become recognized as the leader in the production of the highest quality and strongest spears in the world.
Made in South African by a team of engineers in cooperation with local big game hunters, we are pleased to offer the finest spears available.
The Mako Spearguns Carbon Spring Steel spears are arguably the strongest spears on the planet. They are by far stronger than stainless steel spears and by making them with sharkfin tabs, they are even stronger.
Spears with sharkfin tabs (built for open muzzle spearguns) are 50% stronger than notched spears. This is particularly important for longer spears.
Each spear includes a super strong 85mm flopper and tri cut tip for maximum penetration.
NOTE: The required spear length should be 40cm longer than your speargun barrel. For example, the proper spear length for a 120cm speargun is 160cm.
- Heat Treating: Induction hardened and Tempered (IHTW) Cr-Si spring
- Material: to SAE9254, Grade SHI-200
- Hardness: Tensile Strength 2030MPa (minimum) to 2060MPa.
- Size Tolerance: +/-0.05mm
- Rust Proof Coating: Tested to 3 months x 24 hours per day, salt spray at 32 deg. Cent.
Protect Your spears with our Corded Spear Tip Protectors
The MAKO Corded Spear Tip Protectors have a corded loop for easy storage and access when not in use so you DON’T LOOSE THEM!
They work really well when transporting and storing your spearguns and pole spears.
One size fits all latex tubing (yellow or blue). Includes adjustable Dyneema loop for hanging on gun handles, floats, weight belts and rocket launchers
Ensure maximum penetration with the MAKO Spearguns Spear Cones.
The MAKO Spearguns Spear Cones maximize the spear’s penetration into your prey by reducing the friction caused by the flopper.
This increased penetration results in a much stronger hold as your flopper engages deeper into the fish.
That means more BIG fish landed!
Available in 3 sizes:
- 7.0mm spears
- 7.5mm spears
- 8.0mm spears
Protect Your Mono with the Speargun Shooting Line Keeper
The Speargun Shooting Line Keeper is what the pro's use to keep their shooting line from becoming tangled.
Also protects your shooting line from nicks and abrasions so you don’t lose that big one.
Attaches to any spear with Velcro closures.
Select the Spear length that fits your speargun:
- 90cm long x 6.5mm thick w/ 2 Low sharkfin tabs for 60cm open muzzle speargun
- 100cm long x 6.5mm thick w/ 2 Low sharkfin tabs for 60cm open muzzle speargun
- 110cm long x 6.5mm thick w/ 2 Low sharkfin tabs for 70cm open muzzle speargun
- 120cm long x 6.5mm thick w/ 2 Low sharkfin tabs for 80cm open muzzle speargun
- 130cm long x 7.0mm thick w/ 2 High sharkfin tabs for 90cm open muzzle speargun (+$4.00)
- 140cm long x 7.0mm thick w/ 2 High sharkfin tabs for 100cm open muzzle speargun (+$4.00)
- 150cm long x 7.0mm thick w/ 2 High sharkfin tabs for 110cm open muzzle speargun (+$4.00)
- 160cm long x 7.0mm thick w/ 2 High sharkfin tabs for 120cm open muzzle speargun (+$4.00)
- 170cm long x 7.5mm thick w/ 2 High sharkfin tabs for 130cm open muzzle speargun (+$4.00)
- 180cm long x 7.5mm thick w/ 2 High sharkfin tabs for 140cm open muzzle speargun (+$4.00)