MAKO Speargun Barrel Float
I’m running low on these. I only have enough to install on the guns we sell.
I hope to have more soon!
The MAKO Speargun Barrel Float adds buoyancy to heavier spearguns such as:
- Roller spearguns
- Spearguns with go pro cameras installed on them
- Spearguns with flashlights attached
- Spearguns with reels
These MAKO Barrel Floats are very rugged yet they are easy to install.
- Measure and tape off and mark where you will install the barrel float.
- Apply 3M 5200 (black) to the speargun barrel.
- Slide on barrel float and clamp to barrel.
- Allow to set for 72 hours.
NO HOLES IN BARRELS REQUIRED!
This item is included on all MAKO Titan Elite Roller guns. To convert your open muzzle gun to a roller gun, this item is recommended for added buoyancy.
- Length: 18.5”
- Cuttle shape