MAKO Mini Locator Beacon
Let your dive buddy know where you are.
This Mini locator beacon light is perfect for attaching to the backside of your belt, vest or BC. Allows your dive buddy on the surface to track your movements while you are at depth.
Great for freediving and scuba.
Can also be attached to bottom plates when freedive training.
Freedive instructors can attach them to their students.
- Measures: 3” Long x .75” wide
- 360 degree beam angle
- Flash rate: 3 flashes per 2 seconds
- Run time: 108 hours
- Waterproof to 150 Meters
- Includes 1 AAA Alkaline battery
Recommended Option: MAKO Freedive Training Float Complete Package
This is the best complete freediving training package available.
- Mako Pro Series Freedive training Buoy with up-armored inner bladder and 100% stainless steel D rings and rubberized handles
- Freedive lanyard (highly recommended for safety)
- Dive flag with stiffener (removable)
- Dive flag holder (removable)
- Two stainless steel locking carabiners (connect pulley to float / connect weight strap to rope)
- One rope pulley to easily adjust the depth of your bottom plate
- One competition bottom plate
- One mini locator Beacon
- One competition weight strap(easy to add and remove weights) NOTE: (weights not included)
This is the highest quality freedive training buoy available.