MAKO Locking Carabiner
The MAKO Locking Carabiner is made of 100% stainless steel and has hundreds of uses. Most commonly, the MAKO locking carabiner is used topside with the MAKO Freedive training buoy to connect your rope and or pulley to the freedive training buoy, as well as bottom side in connecting your rope to the MAKO weight strap.
The locking screw ensures it will not open up while in use.
Measures: 4.75” long x 2.29 “ wide x .42” diameter
We recommend you purchase 2 of these items. One for attaching the pulley to the float and one for attaching the weight strap to the rope.
Recommended Option: MAKO Freedive Training Float Complete Package
This is the best complete freediving training package available.
- Mako Pro Series Freedive training Buoy with up-armored inner bladder and 100% stainless steel D rings and rubberized handles
- Freedive lanyard (highly recommended for safety)
- Dive flag with stiffener (removable)
- Dive flag holder (removable)
- Two stainless steel locking carabiners (connect pulley to float / connect weight strap to rope)
- One rope pulley to easily adjust the depth of your bottom plate
- One competition bottom plate
- One mini locator Beacon
- One competition weight strap(easy to add and remove weights) NOTE: (weights not included)
This is the highest quality freedive training buoy available.