Fishes of the Florida Keys
Know before you go!
These fish ID charts are not just for guys who are new to the sport.
Fish ID Charts are great for experienced spearos traveling to hunt in a different part of the country.
They will help you avoid taking illegal fish and also help in putting more fish on your stringer!!
FoldingGuides are laminated reference guides - indestructible, beachproof, and waterproof guides with instant access to what you need to know. Written and illustrated by local experts they are perfect for backpack, beach bag, glove compartment, or purse.
The Fishes of Florida's Gulf Coast Folding Guide includes:
- 54 species commonly found inshore, nearshore, and offshore, with descriptions by local experts
- Illustrations by Diane Peebles
- Species selection and text by Dr. Bob Shipp, Professor of Marine Science at University South Alabama, and Capt. Ben Iannotta, local charter captain and author
- Indestructible lamination water and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know, including edibility and preferred bait for each species