Fishes of the New England Coast
Know before you go!
These fish ID charts are not just for guys who are new to the sport.
Fish ID Charts are great for experienced spearos traveling to hunt in a different part of the country.
They will help you avoid taking illegal fish and also help in putting more fish on your stringer!!
FoldingGuides are laminated reference guides - indestructible, beachproof, and waterproof guides with instant access to what you need to know. Written and illustrated by local experts they are perfect for backpack, beach bag, glove compartment, or purse.
The Fishes of the New England Coast Folding Guide includes:
- 57 species commonly found inshore, nearshore, and in blue offshore waters
- Includes preferred bait and edibility index for each species, as well as detailed text prepared just for the New England inshore and offshore fisherman
- Illustrations by Diane Peebles, nationally known illustrator
- Species selection and text by Eric Brazer, local, Chatham-based expert
- Indestructible lamination water and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know, including edibility and preferred bait for each species