Yamamoto Neoprene Left and Right Diving Socks in 2mm
My wetsuits, socks and gloves are made of 100% genuine Yamamoto limestone based neoprene from Japan.
But, because I sell direct, instead of through dive shops, my prices are actually lower than the cheap petroleum based wetsuits from China that are sold at dive shops.
Only MAKO Spearguns offers LEFT/RIGHT SPECIFIC Freedive Socks made of 100% Genuine Yamamoto Natural Limestone Based Neoprene.
- 3 dimensional (left/right) cut for custom fit
- Non-skid sole for increased traction on boats
- Abrasion resistant material to prevent toe nail cuts
- 2mm thickness perfect for warm water diving
They are truly the most comfortable and highest quality freedive socks in the world.
- No more pinched toes
- No more foot pain
- No cheap petroleum based Chines neoprene
MAKO freedive wetsuits, socks and gloves are made of 100% genuine Yamamoto Neoprene. And because we sell direct to divers, instead of through dive shops, our world class 100% Yamamoto wetsuits actually cost less than lower quality suits made from cheap petroleum based Chinese neoprene that are sold at dive shops.
If it doesn't say Yamamoto... It's not!