The MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel is there when you need it and can be easily ditched in an emergency.
Used by experienced Spearos, the “MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel” acts as a back-up reel if your gun reel gets “spooled”. When you are about to be spooled, simply clip your gun to the “MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel” so you don’t lose your fish or your gun.
NOTE: Each MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel is equipped with a one handed “QUICK DITCH PULL TAB” so you can ditch your reel in an emergency.
NOTE: Each MAKO freedive weight belt also has a “Quick Ditch Buckle” by simply pulling on our belt.
FREE REPLACEMENT: If you ever have to ditch your MAKO WEIGHT BELT or your MAKO BELT REEL, I will replace it for you at no charge. (see details below).
- Spear Master South African 70 Meter Capacity Heavy Duty Reel
- Stainless steel Bracket with handle
- Bungie cord with QUICK DITCH PULL TAB
- Available with or without 2.0mm high vis reel line
- Optional Reel line 50 meters or 70 meters
- Switchable left hand or right hand
- FREE REPLACEMENT IF YOU HAVE TO DITCH