MAKO Spearguns Freedive Gear Bag
The brand new MAKO Freedive Gear Bag has been redesigned from the ground up!
- First, we dramatically increased the strength and thickness of the material, webbing and stitching.
- We also increased the strength of the zippers and zipper pulls.
- We also made it more user friendly with 2 separate compartments, as follows:
- Compartment 1: Main compartment for storing wetsuits, floats, floatlines and all other dive gear.
- Compartment 2: Smaller side compartment is perfect for your Go Pro cameras and/or personal effects such as wallet, keys, license, etc.
The Freedive Gear Bag is water resistant and measures 41 inches long x 17 inches wide x 12 inches tall.
Helpful Hint: If traveling on an airline, or in remote areas, we recommend using both MAKO gear bags (MAKO Freedive Gear Bag and the MAKO Ballistic Mesh Dive Bag).
As shown in the photo to the right, the gear is stored in the Ballistic Mesh Dive Bag which is placed zipper size down inside the Freedive Gear Bag. Notice the wetsuit and float is facing up with the smaller and the “easier to grab” items are hidden from view.
Also note that to access the gear, the inside Ballistic Mesh Gear Bag must be pulled out in order to access the zipper, thus further reducing the possibility of theft. Sure, the mesh could be cut with a knife, but that would bring attention to the theft and it is much less likely.
Another advantage of the two bag system is that the Freedive Gear Bag can used to store personal items as well and be left in the hotel room, while the lighter, mesh bag can be used specifically for the boat or beach dives.