Speargun Camera Mounting System with Quick Release
THE ONLY SPEARGUN CAMERA BRACKET WITH A QUICK RELEASE SO YOU CAN VIDEO TAPE YOUR BUDDY WITHOUT POINTING YOUR SPEARGUN AT HIM.
Fits every round aluminum or carbon speargun!
Adjustable from 22mm to 37mm diameter barrels
Your buddy just lined up on _the_ shot of the dive trip. But your GoPro is mounted to your loaded speargun. You know it's critically important to never point your speargun towards your buddy. And now theres no video of that amazing stone shot.
I've been in this exact situation and thats why I created my unique quick release feature that lets you remove the gopro from your speargun to safely capture all the action. You'll never never miss the action and you'll never point your speargun towards your dive buddy with the MAKO Spearguns GoPro camera mounting system.
The Quick Release lets you switch from “GUN MOUNTED” to “HANDHELD” then back to “GUN MOUNTED” in less than 5 seconds (NO TOOLS REQUIRED).
- The MAKO posi-lock modular design ensures the camera is always put back on the speargun in the exact same position every time (in seconds and without looking).
- Never point a loaded or unloaded speargun at any body or anything you don’t intend to shoot. With the MAKO Spearguns Quick Release Camera Mounting System, you can video or photograph targeted species while in speargun mount mode and also video or photograph non targeted species as well as dive buddies safely and easily in hand held mode.
The MAKO Spearguns Camera Mounting System includes the following:
(For Railguns and pipe spearguns)
- 2 piece barrel attachment clamps with posi lock channel for Quick Release
- Side mount arm or in-line arm
- GoPro tripod mount included.
- Rubber insulating pad. Prevents scratching of barrel and provides a snug fit. (use is optional)
- Knob screw ¼-20
- Hex wrench (not stainless steel)
- Stainless steel screws for mounting 2 piece barrel attachment to barrel.
- One container of marine grease is now included free of charge with each Mako Spearguns Quick Release camera mounting system. Screws and threads must be well greased for easy removal
In-Line Arm for Kelp Divers
Diving in Kelp?
Use the “in-line arm” so your camera does not get hung up on the kelp.
The In-Line arm tucks your GoPro right in line with the speargun barrel letting you glide effortlessly through the kelp.
Unique Quick Release Feature
- Camera arm can be removed and re-installed in seconds to make videoing or photographing your buddy fast, easy and SAFE!!!
- Shoot video or take photos of targeted species while in speargun mount mode and also video or photograph non targeted species as well as dive buddies safely and easily in hand held mode.
Position Camera right side up or upside down using Side Arm Mount
- The camera can be mounted upside down under the arm.
- One reason we really like the GoPro camera is that if you choose this option, the camera will be upside down, but the video can be internally flipped over in the GoPro by setting the image capture setting to 'Camera Upside Down' and your video playback won't be upside down!
Universal clamp allows camera arm to be mounted to the left or right
- “Side Mount Camera Arm” mounts the camera to the right side or left side of speargun barrel.
- Camera to the right or left of the speargun barrel offers almost no visual interference for the shooter.
- Does not interfere with loading process.
- The camera can be forward facing or rear facing to capture multiple perspectives for creative video editing.
- Does not interfere with shooting line.
- Works great with Go Pro cameras and many other cameras with standard tripod mounts.
- One container of marine grease is included free of charge with each Mako Spearguns Quick Release camera mounting system. Screws and threads must be well greased for easy removal