Ermes Double Roller Reverse Wing Trigger Mech
We are proud to add the patented Ermes Sub Double Roller Mechanism to our selection of gun builder supplies. This mech has two rollers that act like wheels to eliminate friction and deliver the smoothest spear release possible, resulting in dramatically enhanced accuracy.
The patented double roller design uses one roller wheel at the "trigger to sear" contact point and another roller/wheel at the "sear to spear" contact point.
TWO MAIN ADVANTAGES:
The elimination of friction at these contact points eliminates “galling” commonly found on standard reverse trigger mechanisms. “Galling” is the scratching and marring of the metal surfaces of the trigger, sear and spear caused by repeated contact between two metal surfaces, e.g., trigger to sear and sear to spear. This “galling” which occurs on standard reverse trigger mechanisms, causes inconsistent trigger pulls, resulting in a loss of accuracy, missed shots, and gets worse over time.
The shaft is more stable and true as it exits the mechanism. This is because the back roller (sear to spear) actually falls down and the spear rolls over the back roller instead of the speed bump effect as seen on regular mechanisms. This makes the shaft exit the mechanism with much more stability, which of course means higher performance, more accuracy and better penetration.
- 100% Stainless steel trigger, line release, sear and twin rollers
- Machined to exacting standards
- Selectable left- or right-hand line release
- Auto resetting line release
- Polished stainless steel
- Double rollers eliminate friction for a smooth release
- Mech can easily handle 3 (tight) 16-mm bands
- Fits trigger pocket cut with standard 19/32 router bit
- Will accommodate American Notch shafts of 9/32” and 5/16” and Euro Notch shafts of 7.0, 7.5 and 8.0-mm diameter
- Mechanism has been tested in the laboratory with load of over 900 lbs