MAKO Spearguns Camera Mounting System with Quick Release for Wood and Hybrid Spearguns
THE ONLY SPEARGUN CAMERA BRACKET WITH A QUICK RELEASE SO YOU CAN VIDEO TAPE YOUR BUDDY WITHOUT POINTING YOUR SPEARGUN AT HIM.
Your buddy just lined up on _the_ shot of the dive trip. But your gopro is mounted to your loaded speargun. You know it's critically important to never point your speargun towards your buddy. And now theres no video of that amazing stone shot.
I've been in this exact situation and thats why I created my unique quick release feature that lets you remove the gopro from your speargun to safely capture all the action. You'll never never miss the action and you'll never point your speargun towards your dive buddy with the MAKO Spearguns GoPro camera mounting system.
The Quick Release lets you switch from “GUN MOUNTED” to “HANDHELD” then back to “GUN MOUNTED” in less than 5 seconds (NO TOOLS REQUIRED).
The MAKO posi-lock modular design ensures the camera is always put back on the speargun in the exact same position every time (in seconds and without looking).
Eliminates having to constantly install screws and remove screws from your wood stock. Just leave the low profile mounting base plate in place when not using your camera.
Never point a loaded or unloaded speargun at any body or anything you don’t intend to shoot. With the MAKO Spearguns Quick Release Camera Mounting System, you can video or photograph targeted species while in speargun mount mode and also video or photograph non targeted species as well as dive buddies safely and easily in hand held mode.
Mounting Block allows Camera Arm to be mounted to the left or right side of the speargun
- Mounts on the left or right side of speargun
- For use with GoPro cameras and non GoPro cameras that have a standard tripod mount.
- Camera arm comes pre machined for “side mounting” on left or right side of speargun.
- Kelp divers choose the "In-Line Arm" for effortless diving in kelp.
- Camera can be mounted above or below the camera arm for complete flexibility and unobstructed views
- Camera arm can be removed and re-installed in seconds to make videoing or photographing your buddy fast and easy and SAFE!!!
- One container of marine grease is now included free of charge with each MAKO Spearguns Quick Release camera mounting system. Screws and threads must be well greased for easy removal
In-Line Arm for Kelp Divers
Diving in Kelp?
Use the “in-line arm” so your camera does not get hung up on the kelp.
The In-Line arm tucks your GoPro right in line with the speargun barrel letting you glide effortlessly through the kelp.
Includes everything listed here:
- Low Profile Mounting Base Plate: This low profile base plate is mounted to your speargun using the 3 supplied stainless steel screws. It has a machined “posi lock” channel to easily accept the camera arm which fastens using the ¼-20 control knob.
- Camera arm: This camera arm comes pre machined but is also easily modified by bending, and cutting using regular household tools to make a custom mount for any wood or hybrid speargun. Choose Side Arm or In-Line Arm
- 2 Control Knobs: One of the ¼-20 “control knob” fastens the “camera arm” to the “base plate”. Just a couple of turns releases the arm for quick removal and a couple of turns re-connects the arm for rapid re-installation. The other “Control Knob” fastens the camera to the GoPro Tripod Mount (due to clearance considerations, this control knob is replaced with a stainless steel screw in the in-line mount configuration.
- Stainless Steel Screws: For mounting the “Low Profile Base Plate” to speargun stock.
- Neoprene Washer: Ensures a tight fit.
- Tripod Mount for GoPro: Connects the Arm to the GoPro housing.
- Marine Grease: One container of marine grease is now included free of charge with each Mako Spearguns Quick Release camera mounting system. Screws and threads must be well greased for easy removal